Windsurf News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 24 September 2018 | Windsurfing
Do you need guidance in setting the length and position of your harness lines? Here's how to do it for better windsurfing performances.
In intermediate and advanced windsurfing, sailors often apply their body weight in the harness, rather than the arm strength, to counterbalance the wind on the sail.
Once you get acquainted with the harness, it is important to know how to adjust the harness lines to the conditions you're experiencing in the water.
- 21 September 2018 | Windsurfing
Bands often have curious and extravagant names. But these electronic music artists were quite explicit.
Meet Windsurf, a San Francisco-based duo comprised of Daniel Saxon Judd and Samuel Milton Grawe.
Judd is a multi-instrumentalist that started making music and releasing songs as Sorcerer. He is a fan of warm atmospheres, and maybe the name Windsurf comes from those inspirations.
- 18 September 2018 | Windsurfing
There are not many windsurfers in Stockholm. The most popular sports in Sweden are football and ice hockey. But that could be about to change.
Comprised of 14 islands, Stockholm is the capital of Sweden and the most populous city in the Nordic countries. But, for many, it is also the undisputed capital of Scandivania.
Recently, a local windsurfer decided to hit the cold waters of Lake Mälaren's Riddarfjärden Bay. Tim Eriksson went sailing in front of the Stockholm City Hall, on a gorgeous sunny day.
- How to do a 180-degree static turn in windsurfing
- Antoine Martin triumphs at 2018 Pacasmayo Classic
- John Carter: the ultimate windsurfing photographer
- Antoine Martin conquers the 2018 Baja Desert Showdown
- Foil windsurfing will be a standalone PWA World Tour discipline in 2019
- Omani windsurfer makes history for his country