Windsurf News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 13 November 2017 | Windsurfing
Morgan Noireaux and Sarah Hauser have taken out the Aloha Classic 2017, at Hookipa, in Maui, Hawaii.
The 2017 International Windsurfing Tour (IWT) season is over, and what a better way to wrap up the year than with mast-high sets and intense wave sailing clashes.
The pro men's final had Camille Juban, Kevin Pritchard, Morgan Noireaux, and Bernd Roediger battling it out for the prestigious trophy.
- 06 November 2017 | Windsurfing
Thomas Goyard and Maelle Guilbaud have been crowned the first ever RS:Convertible world champions at Praia da Vitoria, in the Terceira island, Azores.
Twenty-five male and female athletes gathered in the Portuguese Atlantic archipelago for the inaugural foil windsurfing world championships, in an official class sanctioned by World Sailing.
The French armada was able to grab two gold medals, but not all the medals at stake. Sebastian Kornum in the Men's fleet, and Marina Alabau and Emily Hall made sure there we more national flags in the podium.
- 27 October 2017 | Windsurfing
The world's fastest windsurfers and kiteboarder have once again returned to Namibia for the 2017 Luderitz Speed Challenge.
The event runs from October 16th and November 26th, and it is considered by many the most prestigious speed boardsailing competition on the planet.
For the first time since its creation, the Luderitz Speed Challenge will be organized by a new duo. Former event organizers Sébastien Cattelan and Sophie Routaboul have passed the torch to Raffaello Gardelli and Mark Grinnell.
- Adam Lewis raises the sword at the 2017 Tiree Wave Classic
- Jacopo Testa is the 2017 European Freestyle Pro Tour champion
- IMOCA vs Windsurfer: who's fastest?
- "Dear Iceland": we, windsurfers, fell in love with you
- Philip Köster celebrates fourth PWA Wave World Tour title
- Benjamin Fabres steals the show at inaugural Matanzas Wave Classic