Windsurf News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 28 June 2018 | Windsurfing
Learning to windsurf is a relatively quick mission. Depending on your dedication and weather condition, yes, you may start windsurfing on single a weekend.
Ideally, you should book a few windsurfing lessons. Certified instructors will make sure you progress safely and steadily.
However, if you decide to learn how to windsurf by yourself, make sure you find a closed body of water or calm beach to kick off your first experiences.
- 21 June 2018 | Windsurfing
Nicolas Warembourg, the winner of the 2018 Défi Wind, also claimed this year's Défi Wind Caribbean, in Bonaire.
On the final day of competition, and after a quiet start, the wind progressively filled up Bonaire's sea and allowed two more long distances races in the afternoon.
With two bullets, Ludovic Jossin was the sailor of the day, but Nicolas Warembourg stayed solid and is the overall winner of the 2018 Defi Wind Caribbean in Bonaire.
- 20 June 2018 | Windsurfing
The rumors are true. Boards & More, the co-founders of North Windsurf and North Kiteboarding, are about to launch Duotone on August 1, 2018.
The new water sports company will also to develop windsurfing and kiteboarding products, and they will focus a large part of their efforts in foiling and hydrofoils.
"We and North Sails Group had different views about the future of North, so we decided to come up with our own brand," explains Till Eberle, managing director of Boards & More GmbH.
- Boujmaa Guilloul sails to victory at the 2018 Pistol River Wave Bash
- What is the difference between sailboarding and windsurfing?
- The Windsurf Project kicks off in Nazaré
- Steven Van Broeckhoven blasts the 2018 EFPT Sardinia
- Ricardo Santos triumphs at the 2018 North American Windsurfing Championships
- Julien Taboulet storms the North Shore of Fuerteventura