Windsurf News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 20 June 2018 | Windsurfing
The rumors are true. Boards & More, the co-founders of North Windsurf and North Kiteboarding, are about to launch Duotone on August 1, 2018.
The new water sports company will also to develop windsurfing and kiteboarding products, and they will focus a large part of their efforts in foiling and hydrofoils.
"We and North Sails Group had different views about the future of North, so we decided to come up with our own brand," explains Till Eberle, managing director of Boards & More GmbH.
- 12 June 2018 | Windsurfing
Boujmaa Guilloul conquered the 2018 Pistol River Wave Bash, in Oregon.
The second stop on the International Windsurfing Tour (IWT) season attracted sailors from a dozen countries flocked to Gold Beach for yet another splendid contest.
The entire fleet took time to pay tribute to a fallen IWT campaigner, Attila Tivadar, who lost a battle against melanoma. He was a genuine and kind person, and will forever be remembered by his friends.
- 07 June 2018 | Windsurfing
Sailboarding and windsurfing: why are there different names for a single the same sport?
In 1964, S. Newman Darby not only invented the sailboard, but he also opened the way to a new wind and water sport - windsurfing.
Sailboarding is the original term used for describing the outdoor activity in which someone stands up on a board that is connected to a mast and sail.
- The Windsurf Project kicks off in Nazaré
- Steven Van Broeckhoven blasts the 2018 EFPT Sardinia
- Ricardo Santos triumphs at the 2018 North American Windsurfing Championships
- Julien Taboulet storms the North Shore of Fuerteventura
- Vincent Langer crowned 2018 IFCA Slalom Windsurfing European champion
- Niclas Nebelung shines in the 2018 German Freestyle Battle kick-off