Windsurf News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 12 December 2017 | Windsurfing
Foil windsurfing is an exciting and unique new discipline. Learn to get flying effortlessly above water.
Windsurf foiling will allow you to experience a silent flight above the water. Hydrofoils offer a different sensation and will make your bigger board feel looser and freer.
One of the greatest advantages of foiling is that you'll be able to sail a windsurfer in really light winds. This underwater wing will allow you to ride according to your personal style.
- 06 December 2017 | Windsurfing
The 2017 edition didn't get the Force 10 winds required for the green light, but the organizers have announced the waiting period for the 2018 season.
The Red Bull Storm Chase 2018 will get underway whenever the weather conditions deliver wind speeds of 48-55 knots in the Northern Hemisphere.
The most extreme windsurfing contest on planet Earth challenges eight experienced sailors to defy Mother Nature between January 5 and March 17, 2018.
- 01 December 2017 | Windsurfing
In 2000, Thomas Miklautsch defied death when he became the first windsurfer to ride between icebergs in the most remote areas of Antarctica.
Miklautsch says he witnessed "the most bizarre landscape I've seen in my life" and enjoyed the ultimate cold water windsurfing experience.
As the founder of the film production company New World Spirits, he released "Ayahuasca: A Journey Into Another Reality," a windsurfing movie that gets Miklautsch sailing into the heart of the Amazon rainforest, and then to Antarctica via South America's Tierra del Fuego.
- World title number 24 for Antoine Albeau
- Zara Davis breaks women's speed windsurfing world record
- What to expect from windsurfing lessons
- Morgan Noireaux claims Aloha Classic and 2017 IWT title
- RS:Convertible crowns its first world champions
- Records begin to fall at the 2017 Luderitz Speed Challenge