Windsurf News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 21 June 2018 | Windsurfing
Nicolas Warembourg, the winner of the 2018 Défi Wind, also claimed this year's Défi Wind Caribbean, in Bonaire.
On the final day of competition, and after a quiet start, the wind progressively filled up Bonaire's sea and allowed two more long distances races in the afternoon.
With two bullets, Ludovic Jossin was the sailor of the day, but Nicolas Warembourg stayed solid and is the overall winner of the 2018 Defi Wind Caribbean in Bonaire.
- 20 June 2018 | Windsurfing
The rumors are true. Boards & More, the co-founders of North Windsurf and North Kiteboarding, are about to launch Duotone on August 1, 2018.
The new water sports company will also to develop windsurfing and kiteboarding products, and they will focus a large part of their efforts in foiling and hydrofoils.
"We and North Sails Group had different views about the future of North, so we decided to come up with our own brand," explains Till Eberle, managing director of Boards & More GmbH.
- 12 June 2018 | Windsurfing
Boujmaa Guilloul conquered the 2018 Pistol River Wave Bash, in Oregon.
The second stop on the International Windsurfing Tour (IWT) season attracted sailors from a dozen countries flocked to Gold Beach for yet another splendid contest.
The entire fleet took time to pay tribute to a fallen IWT campaigner, Attila Tivadar, who lost a battle against melanoma. He was a genuine and kind person, and will forever be remembered by his friends.
- What is the difference between sailboarding and windsurfing?
- The Windsurf Project kicks off in Nazaré
- Steven Van Broeckhoven blasts the 2018 EFPT Sardinia
- Ricardo Santos triumphs at the 2018 North American Windsurfing Championships
- Julien Taboulet storms the North Shore of Fuerteventura
- Vincent Langer crowned 2018 IFCA Slalom Windsurfing European champion