Bodyboard News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 27 August 2018 | Bodyboarding
The 2018 Australian Bodyboard Titles crowned eight new champions at Duranbah Beach, in New South Wales.
The finals got underway in small, yet perfect wave conditions. However, that wasn't a problem for event standout and reigning Open Men's Australian champion, Nathan Wilson.
The bodyboarder from Kiama claimed his second title in as many years, taking out the blue-ribbon division.
- 23 August 2018 | Bodyboarding
The year 2018 won't go down as one of the most memorable years in professional bodyboarding.
The APB World Tour was not able to run the iconic Pipeline Invitational, and Teahupoo did not even make it to the provisional calendar.
To make things worse, and with four months to go, we now know that the world's best performers won't get barreled in the Canary Islands.
- 17 August 2018 | Bodyboarding
The Brazilian Bodyboarding Confederation (CBRASB) announced that it will award equal prize money for men and women.
The historic decision was made "after an evaluation of the technical criteria" and will already be adopted in the third stage of the Brazilian Bodyboarding Circuit, held in Vila Velha, in the state of Espirito Santo.
CBRASB responded positively to a request initially made by the government of Espirito Santo but has not yet confirmed whether the decision will be valid for the upcoming events and seasons.
- Bobby Kithcart is the first bodyboarder to ride the Surf Ranch
- Lachlan Cramsie is your 2018 ABA Tour champion
- Dave Winchester wins the 2018 Kiama Bodyboard King Pro
- Kiama Bodyboard King Pro kicked off with small waves
- George Humphreys claims the 2018 Kiama Pro Trials
- PLC speaks out after Leonardo Fioravanti's controversial bodyboard ride at Surf Ranch