Bodyboard News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 16 August 2018 | Bodyboarding
Bobby Kithcart is one of the first lucky bodyboarders to ride the Surf Ranch, in Lemoore, California.
The rider from Los Angeles' South Bay was invited to bring his boogie board to the restricted wave pool owned by the World Surf League. Bob rides for Custom X Bodyboards.
- 13 August 2018 | Bodyboarding
Lachlan Cramsie secured a back-to-back ABA Tour title, in the last event of the season.
The bodyboarder from Queensland beat Liam Lucas in the final of the SWS Mystics Pro, in New South Wales, and successfully defended his crown.
The event got underway in small wave conditions, so it all came down to picking the best waves, and squeezing them to their full potential.
- 09 August 2018 | Bodyboarding
Dave Winchester and Isabela Sousa have conquered the 2018 Kiama Bodyboard King Pro, at Surf Beach, in New South Wales.
Despite being cursed by a flat spell, the spot finally crowned its champions on the last day of the event window period. Bodyboarders wrapped up the contest in two-foot waves.
Dave Winchester ended up making a dream comeback and snatched the win after beating Brahim Iddouch, Iain Campbell, and Hayato Enokido. Four riders from four different nations.
- Kiama Bodyboard King Pro kicked off with small waves
- George Humphreys claims the 2018 Kiama Pro Trials
- PLC speaks out after Leonardo Fioravanti's controversial bodyboard ride at Surf Ranch
- Hayato Enokido wins the 2018 Bodyboard King Northern Beaches Pro
- Pride revolutionizes the bodyboard leash
- Johan De Goede wins the 2018 Tand Invitational