Kiteboarding News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 18 January 2019 | Kiteboarding
Origami is the ancient art of paper folding. Kites were probably invented in China around 500 BC. Let's blend both crafts and make a simple, high-flying Origami kite.
It's feasible, and it only takes less than 10 minutes to get a small and stylish paper kite flying up in the sky. It will definitely impress kids, but will also keep adults entertained for a long time.
Here's what you need to produce an eye-catching Origami kite:
- 09 January 2019 | Kiteboarding
North Kiteboarding announced that it will join forces with Mystic. They call it a "strategic alliance."
Professionals from both companies will run the recently created watersports company, North Actionsports Group (NTG).
The financial terms of the deal have not been revealed, and it is not clear whether North Kiteboarding has bought Mystic, or if they just joined forces equally.
- 08 January 2019 | Kiteboarding
Time goes by quickly. Can you believe Aaron Hadlow is riding his kite for 20 years?
2019 marks Hadlow's 20th year since he first flew a kite, and a feature-length movie will be released during summer.
"I took this milestone as a challenge to document the best action and the journey through my favorite disciplines in kiteboarding," explains Aaron Hadlow.
- GKA World Tour will unify wave and freestyle kiteboarding
- Maarten Haeger pulls a 32-meter big air jump
- Mindoro: a sheltered kite paradise lost in the Philippines
- Airton Cozzolino crowned 2018 GKA Kite-Surf World Tour champion
- Thomas De Wispelaere jumps over The Belgium Pier in Blankenberge
- Brandon Scheid and Karolina Winkowska crowned 2018 Kite Park League champions