Kiteboarding News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 20 July 2018 | Kiteboarding
North Technology Group (NTG) has announced it will make a significant investment in its brand North Kiteboarding.
The company is bringing the design, innovation, and manufacturing of its products home under the umbrella of the group and ending its third-party licensing agreement.
The decision arrives weeks after the announcement by Boards & More, the co-founders of North Windsurf and North Kiteboarding, that they were set to launch a new brand - Duotone - on August 1, 2018.
- 19 July 2018 | Kiteboarding
Are you ready to buckle up your kite harness? Attach your safety leash and learn what you should know before choosing a waist, seat or boardshorts harness.
The harness is one of the most important equipment items in kiteboarding. Choosing the right harness for your body and style of riding is critical.
It connects you to the kite bar, transferring the pull of the kite from your hands to your body, but it is often overlooked in the kiteboarding world.
- 16 July 2018 | Kiteboarding
Guy Bridge and Daniela Moroz have taken out the 2018 Formula Kite European Championships in Warnemünde, in the north of Germany.
After a long week of racing with wind conditions ranging from six to 25 knots, the International Kiteboarding Association (IKA) crowned two new Old Continent champions.
The 81st edition of the Warnemuender Woche had 59 riders from 18 nations and four continents, who battled for medals in eight qualifying races, and eight final series races.
- 14-year-old kiteboarder crosses the English Channel
- Jesse Richman flies higher at the inaugural Air Games event
- Kite + wake + foil: what do you call this?
- The best kitesurfing spots in Maui
- Nick Jacobsen draws colored smoke lines in the skies of Hayling Island
- Graham Howes and Nick Jacobsen ride the "Floating Lake"