Bodyboard News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 17 August 2018 | Bodyboarding
The Brazilian Bodyboarding Confederation (CBRASB) announced that it will award equal prize money for men and women.
The historic decision was made "after an evaluation of the technical criteria" and will already be adopted in the third stage of the Brazilian Bodyboarding Circuit, held in Vila Velha, in the state of Espirito Santo.
CBRASB responded positively to a request initially made by the government of Espirito Santo but has not yet confirmed whether the decision will be valid for the upcoming events and seasons.
- 16 August 2018 | Bodyboarding
Bobby Kithcart is one of the first lucky bodyboarders to ride the Surf Ranch, in Lemoore, California.
The rider from Los Angeles' South Bay was invited to bring his boogie board to the restricted wave pool owned by the World Surf League. Bob rides for Custom X Bodyboards.
- 13 August 2018 | Bodyboarding
Lachlan Cramsie secured a back-to-back ABA Tour title, in the last event of the season.
The bodyboarder from Queensland beat Liam Lucas in the final of the SWS Mystics Pro, in New South Wales, and successfully defended his crown.
The event got underway in small wave conditions, so it all came down to picking the best waves, and squeezing them to their full potential.
- Dave Winchester wins the 2018 Kiama Bodyboard King Pro
- Kiama Bodyboard King Pro kicked off with small waves
- George Humphreys claims the 2018 Kiama Pro Trials
- PLC speaks out after Leonardo Fioravanti's controversial bodyboard ride at Surf Ranch
- Hayato Enokido wins the 2018 Bodyboard King Northern Beaches Pro
- Pride revolutionizes the bodyboard leash