Bodyboard News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 08 October 2018 | Bodyboarding
The Nazaré Pro will crown the 2018 APB World Tour champions.
The final waves of the professional bodyboarding season are about to be ridden at Praia do Norte, Portugal's most famous big wave beach break.
Sammy Morretino and Armide Soliveres are already celebrating their world titles in the drop-knee and pro junior categories, respectively, but there's still too much at stake in the men's and women's divisions.
- 05 October 2018 | Bodyboarding
When he's not wearing a jersey, Joe Clarke is tearing down liquid "Wallz."
The rider from the Gold Coast splits his time between competing in Australia's ABA Tour, and free surfing some of the best slabs his country has to offer.
This time, he spent a weekend down south camping and doing what he does best. In a couple of days, Clarke scored big time and got his adrenaline fix before heading home comforted.
- 02 October 2018 | Bodyboarding
Thor Seraphin has documented the first ever el rollo landed on a foil-equipped bodyboard.
The hydrofoil enthusiast from the island of Kauai, in Hawaii, is taking boogie foiling into the future and continues to improve and fine-tune the new bodyboarding discipline.
Seraphin released a video in which he pulls off and lands a few classic maneuvers like el rollos, cutbacks, frontside airs, 360s, and air reverses. He even gets barreled along the way.
- Hugo Pinheiro and friends return to Mar da Calha
- Armide Soliveres crowned 2018 APB World Pro Junior champion
- The importance of Viana do Castelo in the history of professional bodyboarding
- Matt Lackey and Lachlan Cramsie open the "Nomad Fun Park"
- Shark kills 26-year-old bodyboarder in Cape Cod
- Sammy Morretino crowned 2018 APB Drop-Knee world champion