Wakeboard News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 27 November 2018 | Wakeboarding
Brian Grubb is always looking to innovate in wakeskating.
The American took the sport to new territory with his drone tow ride down the Sava Bohinjka River, in Slovenia.
Grubb is famous for stunning projects such as wakeskating on the Banaue Rice Terraces of the Philippines, along a volcanic valley in the Jordanian desert and at the historical Cleopatra Pool in Turkey.
- 05 November 2018 | Wakeboarding
The Mayan Water Complex proved to be the absolute perfect destination for the 2018 Wake Park World Championships.
The final day of action showcased the use of every feature to its full potential, leaving no question that the Mexican wake venue remains host to some of the most amazing riding in the world.
Gorgeous weather of the tropics kept the action moving all day long as the world's best threw down in the most epic showdowns.
- 04 October 2018 | Wakeboarding
A steel filter, tonnes of rock, a digger and colossal track tires might not seem the ultimate plaything.
But three world-class wakeboarders turned such objects into the ultimate wakeboard experience inside a disused quarry in Carinthia, Austria.
"Falling Rocks" follows the new voyage of X Games medallists and wakeboarders Dominik Hernler, Felix Georgii, and Parks Bonifay.
- Nikita Martyanov rides the frozen giants of Greenland
- Riding a wakeboard everywhere in the Netherlands
- The 2019 Nautique Wake Series schedule
- Harley Clifford crowned 2018 WWA wakeboard world champion
- Brian Grubb wakeskates through the Wadi Al-Hidan canyon
- Champions crowned at the 2018 Wake Park National Championships