Wakeboard News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 24 September 2018 | Wakeboarding
"Better" is the new chapter on WaxThat's Winch Tour. And it's a different way of playing with a wakeboard.
Directed by Daan Rigter and shot by Lex Dekker, the short film documents two adrenaline-fuelled weeks of winch wakeboarding across the Netherlands.
Prepare for a different wake edit. In "Better," Antoine Allaux, Dirk van Esser, Lior Sofer, and Mik Nieuwenhoff put their bones to the test in urban and rural environments.
- 11 September 2018 | Wakeboarding
The full calendar for the 2019 Nautique Wake Series has been released.
The circuit aims to be the only event series that gives wakeboarders of all ages, gender and skill level a chance to compete at an elite level while maintaining a family-friendly environment.
And this year, it will be no different. The World Wake Association (WWA) and Nautique and released a four-stop schedule that will once again attract both professional and amateur riders.
- 03 September 2018 | Wakeboarding
Harley Clifford, Meagan Ethell, and Reed Hansen have taken out the pro divisions at the 2018 WWA Wakeboard World Championships, held at Lake Ikeda, in Miyoshi, Japan.
The event crowned multiple professional and amateur world champions who compete in the Nautique Wake Series and WWA Wakeboard World Series.
American wakeskater Reed Hansen confirmed his superiority with a high-class display of signature 360s and kept Brian Grubb and Tony Iacconi in the remaining podium places.
- Brian Grubb wakeskates through the Wadi Al-Hidan canyon
- Champions crowned at the 2018 Wake Park National Championships
- Cory Teunissen crowned 2018 Pro Wakeboard Tour champion
- Harley Clifford and Meagan Ethell win the 2018 WWA Wakeboard National Championships
- Scott Leason becomes the first blind wakeboarder to compete in the WWA
- Nic Rapa steals the 2018 Malibu Factory Smoky Mountain Pro