Wakeboard News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 05 September 2017 | Wakeboarding
Austrian wakeboarder Dominik Hernler spent two weeks this summer on the River Seine in France.
The intrepid wakeboarder shot a series of breathtaking and audacious aerial stunts on the famous French river, including an Eiffel Tower stunt.
One of the greatest wakeboarders in history has had to wait three years for the project to come to fruition. However, it has definitely been worth the wait.
- 14 August 2017 | Wakeboarding
It's all over. Harley Clifford claimed the final event of the Pro Wakeboard Tour (PWT) season in West Chester and took out the overall title.
The longest-running wakeboarding circuit visited Voice of America MetroPark for the first time in its history knowing that the venue would decide the 2017 champion.
Only 10 points separated Harley Clifford and Mike Dowdy from the 2016 Rookie of the Year Nic Rapa, and everyone knew it was do-or-die. The crowd held their breath, and it all came down to the last run in the best-of-two finals round.
- 26 July 2017 | Wakeboarding
Nic Rapa has taken out the third stop on the 2017 Supra Boats Pro Wakeboard Tour (PWA), in Colorado Springs.
The 2016 Rookie of the Year has finally won his first-ever PWT event. For the finals, Rapa landed an indy moby dick and a switch double half-cab roll and took away the contest trophy.
With this result, it will be all or nothing for Rapa, Harley Clifford, and Mike Dowdy, as they prepare to battle it out for the overall season title in West Chester, Ohio.
- Nic Rapa claims the Malibu Factory Smoky Mountain Pro 2017
- LearnWake: the new instructional video app for wakeboarders
- Mike Dowdy wins the 2017 PWT Mantua
- The 2017 Wake Park World Series schedule
- Can you guess who won the first event of the 2017 Pro Wakeboard Tour?
- Harley Clifford storms the 2017 Nautique Wake Open