Windsurf News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 14 September 2018 | Windsurfing
The static turn is one of the most helpful beginner windsurfing techniques.
Many times, and mostly when you're learning the basics of windsurfing, you will need to drive the board toward a specific area or place.
Performing the static turn will help you point the nose of the board in any direction without having actually to sail the equipment across the water.
- 10 September 2018 | Windsurfing
Antoine Martin has taken out the 2018 Pacasmayo Classic, in Peru.
Hailed as the longest sailable wave in the world, Pacasmayo delivered the goods and provided thousands of meters of perfect wave faces.
The breathtaking left-hander saw Federico Morisio, Morgan Noireaux, Maxime Fevrier and Martin battling it out in the pro men's final.
- 04 September 2018 | Windsurfing
He is probably the most experienced windsurfing photographer in the world. John Carter is the official lensman of the PWA World Tour and has been shooting windsurfers for four decades.
When you look at his work, it seems like every single shot was staged. But they never are. They're always intense, expressive, in the moment, and informative.
John Carter is passionate about his job, even if it means carrying equipment weighing up to 130 pounds between Europe and Hawaii.
- Antoine Martin conquers the 2018 Baja Desert Showdown
- Foil windsurfing will be a standalone PWA World Tour discipline in 2019
- Omani windsurfer makes history for his country
- Double gold medals for Netherlands at the 2018 Sailing World Championships
- 37.29 knots: Zara Davis sets a new speed sailing record
- A video essay that blends architecture, religion and windsurfing