Bodyboard News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 07 June 2018 | Bodyboarding
Yoshua Toledo has taken out the 2018 Arica Cultura Bodyboard Trials, at Ex-Isla del Alacrán, in Chile.
The competition got underway in splendid wave conditions. The Chilean surf break of El Flopos pumped perfect barreling waves and multiple ramps, allowing athletes to combine tube riding and aerial maneuvers.
- 05 June 2018 | Bodyboarding
Pierre-Louis Costes was born in the landlocked city of Vichy, in France.
However, his personal and professional career sent him to the westernmost country in Europe. Today, the two-times world bodyboarding champion lives and breathes Portugal.
Interestingly, Costes started bodyboarding in Morocco when he was ten years old. Since then he hasn't stopped riding and collecting multiple national and European titles.
- 01 June 2018 | Bodyboarding
The elite of bodyboarding is ready to kick off the professional competitive season.
After two Qualifying Series Event Tour (QEST) competitions, it's to watch the world's best prone wave riders in action.
The first stop on the World Grand Slam (WGS) series is the 2018 Arica Bodyboard Culture. The event will be held at Ex-Isla Alacrán, in Chile, and supported by local bodyboard club, Union Flopos.
- Lachlan Cramsie wins the 2018 SunZapper Knights Beach Pro
- Ben Veitch is the 2018 Western Australia bodyboarding champion
- Tristan Roberts and Ayaka Suzuki win the 2018 Antofagasta Bodyboard Festival
- Small waves put riders to the test at La Cupula
- 2018 Antofagasta Bodyboard Festival: the QEST is on
- Matteson Kai is producing a documentary on his father Tom Morey