Bodyboard News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 11 April 2018 | Bodyboarding
The Association of Professional Bodyboarding (APB) announced a revolution in the competitive format of professional bodyboarding.
The 2018 APB World Tour prepares to debut a new structure that will embrace the Men's, Pro Junior, and Drop Knee competitions.
As for the Men's World Tour, the APB is ready to implement a two-tier system that features a World Grand Slam Series (WGS), and a Qualifying Event Series Tour (QEST).
- 10 April 2018 | Bodyboarding
Learn to bodyboard in a professional environment, surrounded by fully qualified bodyboarding instructors. Here's what you need to know before paying for group or private lessons.
Bodyboarding is an exciting water sport, full of intricate secrets, techniques, and subtle requirements. If you plan to learn to ride the boogie by yourself, that's fine.
But, sometimes, it can be a smart move to book a few lessons and accelerate the learning process. Unlike in surfing, there are not many schools specialized in bodyboarding only.
- 07 April 2018 | Bodyboarding
Tristan Roberts has taken out the 2018 West Beach Warfare, in Port Alfred, South Africa.
The contest officially kicked off the 2018 APB World Tour season and attracted some of the country's best bodyboarders, including the defending world champion Iain Campbell.
The West Beach Warfare is a 1-Star qualifying event with a $5,000 prize purse and delivered contestable three-foot wedges. The highly competitive vibe raised the quality of the rides, and the semifinals set the tone for the ultimate clash.
- The most important dates in the history of bodyboarding
- How to assemble the 1973 Morey Boogie board kit
- Lee Wilson storms the 2018 Good Earth West Oz Pro
- Left, Right or Center? The bodyboard leash placement dilemma
- The 2018 European Tour of Bodyboard schedule
- British bodyboarding talent takes his own life