Bodyboard News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 01 June 2018 | Bodyboarding
The elite of bodyboarding is ready to kick off the professional competitive season.
After two Qualifying Series Event Tour (QEST) competitions, it's to watch the world's best prone wave riders in action.
The first stop on the World Grand Slam (WGS) series is the 2018 Arica Bodyboard Culture. The event will be held at Ex-Isla Alacrán, in Chile, and supported by local bodyboard club, Union Flopos.
- 30 May 2018 | Bodyboarding
Lachlan Cramsie has taken out the 2018 SunZapper Knights Beach Pro, in Port Elliot, South Australia.
The second event of the 2018 Australian Bodyboarding Association (ABA) Tour traveled to the deep south for the longest-running professional bodyboard contest in the country.
Knights Beach delivered highly contestable left-hand wedges which allowed riders to put out everything they trained in the pre-season.
- 28 May 2018 | Bodyboarding
Ben Veitch has taken out the 2018 Western Australia bodyboarding title, in Mandurah.
The finals day got underway in storm-affected three-to-four-foot left-hand wedges.
In the Open Men's division, the rider from Margaret river confirmed his superiority by taking off on the best and biggest waves of the contest and applying his skills in each scoring opportunity.
- Tristan Roberts and Ayaka Suzuki win the 2018 Antofagasta Bodyboard Festival
- Small waves put riders to the test at La Cupula
- 2018 Antofagasta Bodyboard Festival: the QEST is on
- Matteson Kai is producing a documentary on his father Tom Morey
- APB North America plans a regional tour in 2019
- The 1985 mini-documentary on the Morey Boogie board