Wakeboard News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 22 January 2018 | Wakeboarding
The full schedule for the 2018 Supra Boats Pro Wakeboard Tour (PWT) has been announced.
The longest-running professional wakeboarding tour will return to best wake venues in the United States. The circuit will crown a new champion between April and August.
The 2018 PWT season will feature the country's best 16 wakeboarders in four state-of-the-art wake parks located in stunning locations, and towed behind the Supra Boats SA550.
- 27 October 2017 | Wakeboarding
Nico von Lerchenfeld has had the time of his life at Surf Snowdonia, in Wales. But he was not there to surf.
Surf Snowdonia is the world's first surf pool powered by the Wavegarden technology. After a tricky opening, the man-made wave pool opened its doors to thousands of surfers eager to experience the inland wave ride.
Now that the dust's been settled, professional wakeboarder Nico von Lerchenfeld and his team installed a simple System 2.0 wake park at the surfing structure and hit the water at full throttle.
- 28 September 2017 | Wakeboarding
Twenty-year-old Cory Teunissen dropped "Numb," an action-packed video edit with hardcore wakeboarding magic.
Lewy Watt says "filming Cory Teunissen was an experience I'll never forget. His level of riding is beyond anything I've ever seen before."
It's hard to doubt Watt's, especially if you pay special attention to "Numb" and its subtle details. The rider from Brisbane, Queensland, started on water skis but he was quick to storm the world of wakeboarding.
- "Shake The Lake": The world's first wakeboarding comic
- Dominik Hernler performs wakeboarding stunts in the heart of Paris
- Harley Clifford crowned 2017 Pro Wakeboard Tour champion
- The 2017 Pro Wakeboard Tour title will be decided in Ohio
- Nic Rapa claims the Malibu Factory Smoky Mountain Pro 2017
- LearnWake: The new instructional video app for wakeboarders