- 12 June 2009 | Bodyboarding
The Corona/Kahuna/Overhead Wedge Air Jam at Tolcarne beach, Newquay is the biggest bodyboarding contest of the summer, and it has just been announced that Rob Barbers Bodyboarding School will add to the fun with a special bodyboard coaching day.
This promises to be an epic day, and one that bodyboarding fans can't afford to miss:
Learn or develop your own bodyboard skills with the UKs best coaching team
Watch the best riders in Britain blowing up at the UKs premiere bodyboarding wave
Soak up the atmosphere at the after-event party at the Kahuna right on Tolcarne beach.
A+ coaching for all abilities will be taking part throughout the day with two sessions with Rob and his coaching team. The afternoon session will end in plenty of time for you to be on Tolcarne for the contest, beginning with the event check-in at 4pm and then running until dark as the Wedge fires up and the UKs top riders do battle in the air.
The day will include:
- Two in-water coaching sessions.
- Video analysis session and photography of you in action.
- Goodie bag from event sponsor.
- Individual prizes for most improved riders (including a new top-of-the-range board).
- DVD of footage to take home with you.
- A coachs report of personal improvements required and how to go about achieving your goals (based on your weekends performance).
- Ring-side seats at the biggest bodyboarding event of the summer.
- The after-contest party at the Kahuna restaurant.
The day after, 26 July, sees the English Tag Team Bodyboard Championships at Fistral, so with more top bodyboarding to check out, why not make a weekend of it?
All this for 55pp! (One lesson only, 30pp) 10% discount for BBC members.