- 12 January 2011 | Surf Jobs
Yachting New Zealand is looking to appoint a High Performance Operations Manager. This is a fixed term position reporting to Yachting New Zealand Olympic Program Manager, Jez Fanstone.
This is an opportunity to play an important supporting role to New Zealand’s Olympic and High Performance Sailing Programme as we strive to win medals at World Championship and Olympic level.
The purpose of this role is to provide operational and logistical services for Yachting New Zealand’s High Performance Programme with key tasks to include (but not limited to):
* Equipment movement and shipping logistics
* Venue planning management and liaison for the ISAF World Championships and Olympics
* To provide assistance to the Olympic Program Manager as required in areas such as research and development projects
* Maintaining and developing relationships with key stakeholders
The role will suit someone with a high level of energy and a passion for winning. Experience in High Performance Sport as well as good management capability and sound skills in managing relationships and communication are required.