The Caparica Primavera Surf Fest will launch the 2015 European junior surfing season, from April 1st-4th, in Portugal. The new event will be the fi [ ... ]
- Tyler Wright gets hammered against the rocks
- Snapper Rocks Surfriders win the 2015 Australian Boardriders Battle
- Austin Keen completes a triple board transfer
- Surfers, wax your surfboards: it's the 2015 Volcom Pipe Pro
- Nathalie Vigia chases her dream in a Volkswagen surf van
- Things we can learn surfing small waves
- Ricardo dos Santos: a candle in the waves
The 2015 Mille Lacs Snow Kite Crossing will hit Garrison, Minnesota, between March 6th-80th, 2015. The 11th edition of the snow kiteboarding compe [ ... ]
- The most ambitious kiteboard movie of all time
- Dale Stanton prevails in the waves of Lancelin
- Helium: the Switch kite for light winds
- High heel kiteboarding with Hannah Whiteley
- Slingshot develops kite suspension system
- Lennart Schulenburg is "Gone With The Wind"
- Andrew Wong and Erika Heineken steal the 2014 West Coast Tour
- The history of windsurfing in the Lego world
- No wind? Use the plane propellers
- Champions crowned at the 34th Singapore Open
- The best speed windsurfing tips
- Jaeger Stone masters the Western Australian swells
- Steve Allen does the hat-trick at the 2015 Lancelin Ocean Classic
- The greatest windsurfing escape: Deckert and Kluender flee East German...
A total of 45 bodyboarders have been shortlisted for the American leg of the 2015 Free Surf Bodyboarding (FSB) World Tour. Jeff Hubbard, Dave Hubba [ ... ]
- The X-ray of a Bodyboard
- Green light for the Free Surf Bodyboarding World Tour 2015
- Manny Vargas joins the Free Surf World Tour
- How to enter and exit a rocky bodyboarding break
- The 2015 APB World Tour schedule
- Jacob Romero is the 2014 Hawaiian bodyboarding champion
- Guillermo Cobo wins the Frontón King 2014
If you're a fan of Brad Domke, then you can't miss this clip. The man who rode the biggest skimboarding wave of all time has been named one of Sur [ ... ]
- Zap Skimboards launches new boards for 2015
- Lucas Fink: a new skimboarding sensation has been born
- The basic and most useful skimboarding tips and techniques
- Flatland skimboarding warriors star in "So Sick"
- How could Austin Keen hydroplane for 30 feet?
- Documentary features the evolution of skimboarding
- Sam Stinnett and Casey Kiernan are the 2014 United Skim Tour champions
The Monster Energy WWA Wake Park Triple Crown schedule has been released. The best wakeboarders in the world are ready for another exciting season, [ ... ]
- Daniel Grant and Aaron Gunn win the 2014 WWA Wake Park World Series
- Ferrari F50 tows a wakeboarder at 84mph
- Wake Park champions crowned in Abu Dhabi
- The Shredtown headquarters are "Under Construction"
- Dominic Lagace lands a Hi-5/Flip to win the 2014 MyWake Global Challen...
- WingBoard takes wakeboarding to the skies
- Will the X-Stream Wake Rider shape the future of wakeboarding?