Nazare is Nazare, and when wintertime comes, the Portuguese wave is unbeatable. The 2014/2015 big wave surfing season has been officially opened in [ ... ]
- Why surfing is good for your health
- Jack Beresford wins Kneeboard Surfing USA title number five
- Australian legend Barry "Magoo" McGuigan passes away at 85
- Nepal and Bangladesh join the International Surfing Association
- Surf more with the Jetson surfboard
- The day that the spirit of surfing must forget
- SurferToday founder publishes "The Surfing Files"
- What can a kite board be made of?
- Ian Young completes a 1300-kilometer downwinder in Western Australia
- Rob Douglas confirms superiority at the 2014 North American Speed Sail...
- Foil and LEI kites will compete in separate classes
- One Design proposed to save Formula Kite
- Kites dominate the 2014 Luderitz Speed Challenge
- Should foil kites be banned from professional competitions?
Antoine Albeau has captured the 2014 PWA Slalom World Tour title, at Noumea, New Caledonia. The French bullet claimed his third consecutive trophy. [ ... ]
- Barbie sets sail in her pink windsurfing kit
- Windsurfers complete 500-kilometer downwinder in Brazil
- The nominees for UKWA's "Windsurfer of the Year" 2014
- The ten golden rules of health and fitness for windsurfing
- Kauli Seadi enjoys massive swell at Teahupoo
- Irish wind pushes Steve Thorp to victory
- Thomas Traversa celebrates maiden 2014 PWA Wave World Tour title
Manuel Centeno and Joana Schenker have been crowned the 2014 Portuguese Bodyboard Pro Tour champions, in Praia do Norte, Nazare. The waves were pum [ ... ]
The behind Bick Skimboards has announced the release of "So Sick", a skimboarding DVD with plenty of flatland action. The crew at Bick Skimboards s [ ... ]
- How could Austin Keen hydroplane for 30 feet?
- Documentary features the evolution of skimboarding
- Sam Stinnett and Casey Kiernan are the 2014 United Skim Tour champions
- Remek Miczek sweeps the Red Bull Skim It 2014
- How to choose the right skimboard
- Brad Domke rides The Right on a skimboard
- Tension builds between Sam Stinnett and Austin Keen
- The Shredtown headquarters are "Under Construction"
- Dominic Lagace lands a Hi-5/Flip to win the 2014 MyWake Global Challen...
- WingBoard takes wakeboarding to the skies
- Will the X-Stream Wake Rider shape the future of wakeboarding?
- Harley Clifford is the 2014 King of Wake
- The crazy thrills of yacht surfing
- James Windsor repeats victory at the Red Bull Harbour Reach 2014