+ Surfing News
- All eyes are on the Vans US Open of Surfing 2016
- The best portable showers for surfers
- Seven teams ready for the Oakley Surf Shop Challenge 2016 final
- "The Zone" is all about the joy of surfing
- DocksLocks: the locking system for surfboards
- Get ready to party hard with "Who Is JOB 6.0"
- Rafael Teixeira clinches the Vans Surf Open Acapulco
+ Kiteboarding News
- Axel Mazella starts building his dream in the KiteFoil GoldCup Italy
- "Chapter One" reveals the past, present and future of kiteboarding
- Water Kings will combine kitesurfing, windsurfing, SUP and sailing
- Bridge family set new world records in the Isle of Wight
- Brunotti RDP Glider is the world's first inflatable kiteboard
- World Kite Tour crowns new champions at the Youth Cup 2016
- IKA vs. IFKO: kite war heats up with personal attacks
+ Windsurfing News
- Polish windsurfers shine in the new BIC Techno 293 Plus class
- How to uphaul a windsurfing sail
- Van Broeckhoven imposes his experience in Costa Teguise
- Victor Fernandez prevails in winds of 50 knots
- Thomas Goyard crowned 2016 RS:X European windsurfing champion
- Kona windsurfing stars return to Florida
- How to thread the downhaul line in windsurfing
Tanner McDaniel is ready to take on the world. But first, he has to survive the world's most challenging waves. And that was precisely what he did in the land of kangaroos.
+ Bodyboarding News
- Cade Sharp is "Stoked And Broke"
- Fearless riders wanted for the 2016/2017 Nomad Big Wave Awards
- APB wants pro bodyboarding in global television
- Sacha Specker storms the Tand Invitational 2016
- Iain Campbell claims the Arica Chilean Challenge 2016
- Jake Metcalfe claims another Western Australian bodyboarding title
- Who will tame the Chilean beast in 2016?
+ Skimboarding News
- Is Blair Conklin ready for a world title shot?
- Sam Stinnett prevails in the Cabo Clasico 2016
- "Travels and Wanderings" keeps flatland skimboarding alive
- The 2016 United Skim Tour schedule
- Renato Lima raises the Brazilian flag in Sununga Beach
- The best skimboarding tips for beginners
- Austin Keen, the unstoppable skimboarding machine
+ Wakeboarding News
- Raph Derome triumphs in the 2016 Malibu Sparks Pro
- Dream run for Tony Iacconi at Lake Norman
- Cory Teunissen steals the show in Castelo de Bode
- Third victory for Daniel Grant at the Red Bull Wake of Steel
- Mike Dowdy: "My biggest competitor will be myself"
- "Seasons" chases the soul of wakeboarding
- Harley Clifford kicks off the 2016 season with a bang